Installing Oxyplug ProsCons via WordPress repository
You can install the Oxyplug ProsCons plugin on your website using the WordPress repository. To do so, follow the steps below:
- In your WordPress website admin panel, head over to the Plugins > Add New Plugin.
- In the search box on the top right, search Oxyplug ProsCons.
- After finding the plugin, click on the Install Now button.
- Press the Activate button for the plugin activation.
Uploading Oxyplug ProsCons via WordPress admin panel
Another way to install the plugin on your website is to upload the plugin file through WordPress admin, to do so:
- Download the plugin file from the WordPress repository.
- In the website admin panel, go to the Plugins > Add New Plugin.
- Press the Upload Plugin button on the top left.
- Press the Choose file button and select the zip plugin file on your device.
- Press the Install Now button to start uploading and installing the plugin.
- Press the Active Plugin button at the end.
Uploading Oxyplug ProsCons plugin with FTP
The last method is to upload the Oxyplug ProsCons plugin through FTP. To do it, you need to have a FTP account to be connected to the website host or server.
- Connect to your website host or server using your FTP account and a FTP software such as FileZilla.
- Head over to the public_html > wp-content > plugins path.
- Upload the plugin by dragging and dropping the extracted plugin folder.