There are three methods for installing Oxyplug Prefetch and Prerender plugin on the WordPress website:
Installing Oxyplug Prefetch and Prerender through WordPress repository
For installing this plugin, you need to login to your website admin panel, then:
1. Head over to the Plugins > Add New.
2. In the search box on the top right, search Oxyplug Prefetch & Prerender.
3. Click on the Install button.
4. After installing the plugin successfully, click on the Activate button.
Installing Oxyplug Prefetch and Prerender by uploading plugin directly
Another way for installing Oxyplug Prefetch and Prerender plugin is to upload the plugin .zip file directly on your WordPress website. For downloading the plugin file, you can search the Oxyplug Prefetch and Prerender in the WordPress repository and in the Advanced View, you can choose the latest version (or previous versions) and download it.
After downloading the plugin:
1. Go to the Plugins > Add New
2. Click on the Upload Plugin button
3. Click on the Choose a file button and select the plugin .zip file.
4. Click on the Install Now button
5. Activate plugin.
Installing Oxyplug Prefetch and Prerender through FTP
For installing Oxyplug Prefetch and Prerender through FTP, you need to use a FTP software such as FileZilla. After opening FTP software, head over to the plugins folder in this path: public_html > wp-content > plugins. Drag and drop the plugin folder (extracted version) to the plugins folder.