There are three methods for installing Oxy Prefetch plugin on the WordPress website:
Installing Oxy Prefetch through WordPress repository
For installing this plugin, you need to login to your website admin panel, then:
- Head over to the Plugins > Add New.
- In the search box on the top right, search ‘Oxy Prefetch’.
- Click on the ‘Install’ button.
- After installing the plugin successfully, click on the ‘Activate’ button.
Installing Oxy Prefetch by uploading plugin directly
Another way for installing Oxy Prefetch plugin is to upload the plugin .zip file directly on your WordPress website. For downloading the plugin file, you can search the ‘Oxy Prefetch’ in the WordPress repository and in the Advanced View, you can choose the latest version (or previous versions) and download it.
After downloading the plugin:
- Go to the Plugins > Add New
- Click on the ‘Upload Plugin’ button
- Click on the ‘Choose a file’ button and select the plugin .zip file.
- Click on the ‘Install Now’ button
- Activate plugin.
Installing Oxy Prefetch through FTP
For installing Oxy Prefetch through FTP, you need to use a FTP software such as FileZilla. After opening FTP software, head over to the plugins folder in this path: public_html > wp-content > plugins. Drag and drop the plugin folder (extracted version) to the plugins folder.